blue & lace outfit

Today's outfit is simple and perfect for the hot weather.
The shirt is loose with lace on the sides. I wore the navy blue top under it as a cover up.

The shorts are sky blue and I absolutely LOVE them! I cuff the ends to make it a tad bit shorter.

The long necklace is made up of brown chains and brown and blue suede cords.

The sandals are SO cute and they definitely complete the outfit. They're brown with multi-colored detailing.

As for makeup, I kept it extremely simple with Catherine Arley 10X Perfect Mascara, Wet n Wild coloricon Shimmer Eye Pencil in 156 Blue, and Sally Hansen Lip Inflation in Sheer Blush.

On my nails, I used Wet n Wild's Wild Shine in Dreamy Poppy and Wet n Wild's Wild Shine in Sparkled on my ring fingers.

Xo,
Duru Beauty
durubeautygifts.ecrater.com
twitter.com/durubeautygifts

Comments

Popular Posts