My time in Sevilla

May 10 - June 16

Most of my time in Spain was spent in my host city of Sevilla-home of cheap (and tasty) tapas, warm people and hot, hot weather. Everyday was spent a little different with the exception of having language class from 9 a.m-11a.m and culture class from 1 p.m to 3 p.m.

Sevilla is a romantic city-home to the world's 3rd biggest Cathedral. My favorite time of day was in the evenings when around 9:30pm, a Spanish guitarist would set up his mic to play his guitar. (Check out the video on DBGift's Instagram page). I would sit on the steps of the Cathedral with my ice cream from La Abuela (recommended frozen yogurt and ice cream place) and people watch or write in my journal.

I'll leave you with some pictures. Make sure to visit this city-I already call it my second home.











Ovgu
Twitter
Shop!

Comments

Popular Posts