Summertime..sadness?





There's always that bittersweet moment as you board the plane back home after a vacation you thought couldn't possibly end. 

That was me a couple weeks ago as I finished my trip overseas. I traveled to Europe, including Greece and Germany and I have a ton of pictures waiting to decorate the next couple blog posts! ;) 
That said, I would like to blame the lack of Internet connection for my 2 month disappearance from this blog. ;) 

Fun times aside, I'm so ready to get started on a busy year & I can't wait to share new designs for the jewelry. 

For those still on summer vacation.. enjoy every moment. 

Xo,
Duru Beauty 

twitter.com/durubeauty
twitter.com/dbgifts (for behind the scenes details on the jewelry)
YouTube.com/durubeauty
Instagram: @dbgifts

 

Comments

Popular Posts